175 Cresta Vista Drive
- Wonderful contemporary home with 3-levels of living space, featuring 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Incredible views of the Pacific Ocean, San Bruno Mountain and City Lights.
- Light-filled Living Room with wood-burning fireplace and incredible views
- Formal Dining Room
- Large fully-equipped kitchen with tile granite counter-tops and separate breakfast area
- In-unit laundry off of kitchen
- Master bedroom with wood-burning fireplace
- Master bathroom with double sinks, large stall shower and Jacuzzi -style tub
- Lower level has beautiful family room with wet bar, bedroom and bath
- Tons of closet space and storage throughout
- Beautiful new wood floors on main level
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Incredible newly surfaced roof deck with breathtaking views
- Lushly landscaped terraced garden
- 2-car garage with interior access
- Easy access to freeway and BART. Near West Portal shopping and dining.
Westwood Highlands is one of the many compact — and affluent — neighborhoods in the Twin Peaks West district, located just off the city’s geographic center.
The neighborhood was erected in the 1920s, built in a similar style to its northern neighbor, Sherwood Forest. Originally planned as a residential park, the neighborhood has maintained its original intentions thanks to efforts of the Westwood Highlands Association. With set regulations on landscaping and construction, the homes and the land are well-manicured and lush.
All of the houses in this neighborhood are single-family and detached built on moderate sized lots with front and backyards. Residents here tend to put down roots for the long haul, creating scarce property availability. But when they do open up, it is worth every effort to migrate into this exclusive community.
Strictly a residential neighborhood, residents needn’t travel far to enjoy commercial amenities, most concentrated in nearby West Portal. While almost all residents of Westwood Highlands are car owners, with a quick drive, the city’s public transportation lines are easily accessible for in-city travel.
A very unique residential community lined with uniform houses maintained by historic covenants and restrictions, Westwood Highlands boasts an unparalleled exclusive environment nestled in the center of one of the world’s most popular cities.